Monday, November 14, 2011

When Life Gives you Lemons...

So this is a video shown in Sunday school today...
This is so beautiful. You will certainly need some tissues.

Today we had a birthday party for my dad at my parents. I love getting together with family, its such a special time.

On birthdays I have a tradition of telling stories about that birthday person! Its a lot of fun to tell stories about old times. I love my dad, he and I have always had a really good relationship [and secretly I know I'm his favorite] Well my mom told a story of when I got in my accident, after being in the hospital for a week and finally going home, I just so happened to develop phenomena. I was exhausted, sick, and frustrated when my dad walks in... he took one look at me and began to cry.
Now what daughter see's her father cry and doesn't cry? Exactly..
So I began to cry..

There have been so many things that have happened in my life that is a flat out miracle, but its not a miracle its a blessing. My life is just one big huge blessing. How have I been so lucky to have so many loving people in my life?

Anyway, feeling the spirit strong today! Optimistic about things coming up.. holidays, moving, new job, jewelry sale, new puppy.
Tim grew a great beard, but I made him shave it for Grace's wedding. Our puppies love to cuddle. 


So there is a boutique I'm putting my necklaces in and possibly some flowers, I'm really excited! 








Remember to say your prayer, be kind to others, and love with your whole heart.

-Amy

1 comment:

  1. i love your puppies! and good work with the headbands :) they look great!

    ReplyDelete