Wednesday, January 12, 2011

COMING SOON- Marriage!

1 month 4 weeks and 2 days.

So after I had my little breakdown that so I publicly announced things have been great! haha I took a deep breath, said some prayers and now things are starting to come together!! WHOOHOOO!!

Despite how stressful this all is Im sooo sooo soooo excited for this wedding but really mostly to be married to Tim VanCapelle<3

Now that I'm getting into this whole blogging thing (thanks to my future sister in law Rachael ;) ) I want to show everyone all of my ideas! But then I think.. no no I want them to be a surprise!!

Forget that.

mostly because I'm pretty sure only like 4 people actually read this. So! without further a due, here are some sweet things!




2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! I love it!
    Can I be a part of the 4 that read this...cuz I am ALL over this blog. You are fun to read!
    -dawna =]

    ReplyDelete