Thursday, January 6, 2011

Will You Always Be Fun??


Ever since I was a little girl my nanu has ALWAYS asked me, "will you always want to go to lunch with me?", " will you always like to go to the movies?", "will you always go to these things" (our multiple crazy traditions!) and last but not least, my favorite, "will you always be my baby?"

Being very young and loving every second of everything I always answered "Of course nanu!" Then I got a little older and a little brattier, but still would answer, "yesss naanu."

Now here I am, 20 years old about to get married, still happily attending Teddy Bear Tea, Nutcracker ballet, Harry Potter, Twlight and anything else I've been invited to.

So tonight Tim and I attended Zoo lights with the whole family and as we giggled about the animals "playing a game", danced to "Somewhere over the rainbow", kissed even though people were watching, and chased after each other as if we were on the play grounds trying to give each other cooties, nanu asks "Will you always be fun?"

I have kept all my other promises and Tim and I promised to always be fun, we pinky promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment