Monday, January 10, 2011

FRUSTRATION

Why does EVERYTHING have to be so complicated?

AHHHHHASKDnaslkn;fkjkdjcnldskjcbn;sjbcwi3Y494857847

ok, i feel better now. Thanks.

Seriously though. Planning this wedding is going to give me gray hair!! But its not the wedding, its everything. Why cant everything just go right?

Why cant Isaiah just do his homework without punching me in the face? Why cant the classes I need be available? Why dont I live in a real house? Why isnt anything for this wedding done? WHY ISNT ANYONE HELPING ME?! uggghh

Tonight was my embarressing breaking point when I dragged sweet Tim away from his football game on search to find a planner in hopes to organize the chaos of my life. So first we went to walmart, which didnt have anything I liked. NOTHING! But I was set on finding a planner to organize, organize, organize. DETERMINED that this planner would settle my frustrations. So we left walmart and headed to target, we drove in silence as I dwelled on all these things in my life that are bringing me down. As we walked into target the weirdest thing happened..

my eyes began to water...

I couldnt hold it in any longer. Tim asked me what was wrong, all I could do was cry. He held me tight and told me he loved me. I told him I was frustrated with work, school, money, my family, wedding. Haha I feel like such a fool crying in the office isle of target.

I guess sometimes thats all you need is to let it out, take a deep breath, and get on with life.

Everyone has trials and tribulations in life. Its all about how we deal with those problems, and the support from the people we love!

1 comment:

  1. AMY!!! I'm so sad you're frustrated!! I know it's definitely stressful and overwhelming, but this should still be a fun time for you!! If you need any help, PLEASE ask me!! I'd love to! I'm available anytime Tuesdays or Fridays, so just let me know... I love you!!

    ReplyDelete