Sunday, January 23, 2011

Once Upon a Time

January 23th, 1940 Tim and I met. With permission from my father, he courted me, and captured my heart. We walked hand and hand talking about of dreams, wishes and hopes for the future. He won me a teddy bear, and help me on the Ferris Wheel keeping me safe. At the end of the day as the sun went down he walked his bike, ballons blowing in the air and teddy secured in the basket we reminiced of the wonderful day, and I knew... I would marry this boy.


Ok so it didnt happen exactly like that.. but thats what it will look like!!
ENGAGEMENTS ARE DONE!! They are going to look so blissfully fantastic.

COMING SOON:

MOST AMAZING PICTURES OF THE MOST IN LOVE PEOPLE EVER!







*This was not today but it was inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I AM SO SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete