Thursday, April 28, 2011

Funniest Night Ever.

Tim is quite the character while he sleeps. Not only does he sleep with his eyes open but he mumbles, talks, moves, and now.. falls.

Last night I had to finish homework before going to bed. Tim had fallen asleep already, so finally I got ready for bed while I noticed Tim laying on his tummy and sat up on his elbows talking over the bed about the girls, "what and the girls, no. you.. girls. the. girls."

So I'm laughing hysterically. Cute boy.


I get into bed, push him over [bed hog] and get comfy.

The night is dead silent, we're both asleep when suddenly

BOOM

I jump up! What the! Where is tim??

I hear "ooow"

I see him on the ground, and again hysterically laughing I ask if he's ok.. he says yes, I kiss it better and we go back to bed.

The next morning he text me and asked if he fell off the bed. I told him the story.

When he got home his head was SWOLLEN. He's got a huge knot on his noggin.

That silly boy. No worries, I got him ice for his head and sweets for his tummy. He ate 3 donuts, chocolate cake, chocolate covered almonds, chocolate covered pomegranates, and a banana.
ALL BETTER!




3 comments:

  1. Oh.my.gosh.

    I am laughing hysterically right now at 1:30 in the A.M.

    That is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!MY!HEAVENS!!!!! By Far THEEEE funniest/saddest story on this blog so far! He must have dove for the floor. holy cow! That knot is HUGE!!! hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice twist!!! Fess up. Tell us why you hit him with that frying pan?

    ReplyDelete