Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello Husband, Hello Wife

Ahhh, the joy of coming home seeing the car in the driveway, I suddenly get the butterflies like its our first date. I can't seem to get out of the car fast enough! As I walk to the door it opens and standing there is the man of my dreams..

Hello Husband ...
Hello Wife..

I fall into his arms as he kisses me, absolute bliss

I put my things down and get started with dinner. Who knew being a wife and doing the small and simple things with my husband could make me the happiest?

The dating, The mission, The dating, The engagement, The Wedding, The Honeymoon, Life.

Wonderful

Who knew that curly haired silly boy that I met 4 years ago would be my husband forever and always?! I love how everything works out!

















Now we're home! It was sad to leave our lovely cruise but its fun to be husband and wife!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...Tim sure does have the sad face down pat! That last picture was hard to tell if he was faking or really crying.
    Fun honeymoon pictures!

    ReplyDelete