Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tea time with the cat ladies, crazy people, tiny man,business women, little bopeeeep.

Oh how wonderful it is to be an only girl. I learned how to get dirty, scratched my knees, fish, hunt, spit, fight, all the wonderful things boys do, I've done it!

Noooow..

I GET TO LEARN HOW TO BE A GIRL!!

Good news right?

Not only do I have 3 brothers, but now I have 4 SISTERS.

As a little girl I would dream of tea parties, after the dirt of course, but my brothers would deny me the right of girl time

[side story: when sam (the youngest) was little I use to dress him up and put make up on him and butterfly clips in his hair, then I would present him as my little sister Samantha. Then my father would order him to take that off and be a boy again. Shucks.]

Two years ago I finally got my first sister! Like Christmas! We do lunch, and shopping, and of course girl talk.

Two months ago I got three more sister. We make flowers for our hair, do lunch, go shopping, and HAVE TEA PARTIES! YES!!

so, if your happy and you know it.. CLAP YO HANDS!

[pictures to come. they wouldnt post! DUMB!]

1 comment: