Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mr, Housewife

Our blog is most definitely going to turn into the funny things Tim and I mess up on as we experience this marital journey.

Every other Saturday I have to work ALLLL DAY.

So Tim steps in as Mr. Housewife, after basketball of course.

This week particularly I asked Tim to do a few chores around the house while I was at work, chores include: bathrooms & Laundry.

simple right?

Tim did a wonderful job of taking out the trash, wiping the sinks and toilets down, and to my surprise was working on two loads of laundry!

Super husband right!? of course!

Well this sweet boy hasn't done much laundry through out his life, he was blessed with a sweet mother that helped him in this area.

When I got home Tim and I were relaxing in the guest room watching T.V, he jumps up and says he needs to put the clothes in the dryer. LOVE HIM.
Then from the hall I hear:

" Honey................ Uhm... I put a yellow shirt in with the whites.. and now they're kinda yellow."


"haha oh... thats ok honey. Why did you do that?"


" isnt that what your suppose to do?"

"no honey.. whites are all by there lonesome.... put the whites back in the washer with some bleach! it'll be ok!"

So when the washer buzzer goes off I open it up to put them in the dryer, and I discover Tim's plaid shorts and a colored hand towel.

He didn't realize those were in there and luckily no damage was done. Although my whites are now a light yellow I'm soo grateful for this boy.

"If at first you don't succeed.. try, try, AGAIN!"

2 comments:

  1. our whites always have this lbuish tint to them from our jeans! but fyi, the more you bleach your garmies, the more yellow they turn actually! they're dyed white so to get them whiter use hydrogen peroxide. bleaching them takes out the white put into them, dumb huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! This is so cute! Can't wait to have my own newly wed adventures!

    www.alexislaughs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete